There are a lot of famous beaches just within Cebu City and also on its provinces that has a lot of tourists each year visiting the site to relax, have fun, and to ease their minds from the problems they are facing. Yes, going to beaches or other tourist spots or destinations will help ease and calm your mind from all the frustration and problems you have. Seeing a beautiful and lovely beach will totally make you forget all the troubles you are in.
Cebu isn't just known internationally because of its history or the festivities that people loves to attend to, it's also because of the lovely and wonderful beaches in Cebu that makes people loves on visiting the city. With all the famous beaches that went viral and those who just started in gaining popularity, here’s the list of beaches to visit in Cebu for me and these are just my opinions and reflection with the beaches below.
5 beaches you should visit
- Logon Beach in Malapascua – Malapascua is one of the best place to spend your dream summer escapade. Aside from the undeniably gorgeous white beach, there are also lots of fun activities you can do in Malapascua such as scuba diving, thresher shark watching, wake boarding, and a lot more.
- Tingko Beach in Alcoy – This pretty little beach in Alcoy in southern Cebu is a popular place for locals. Cebuanos and even foreigners just can’t get enough of the white beach and the affordability of the resorts surrounding it. In the summer months particularly, when the weather is good, it looks stunning. Keep in mind though that on weekends and holidays it can get a little noisy. There are a number of resorts in the area, but if you want to stay at a resort with the best views in town hands down the best place is Voda Krasna Resort. It occupies the best piece of real-estate in Alcoy. Truly one of the beaches to visit in Cebu due to its wonderful white sand and amazing and cheap resorts around it.
- Kota Beach Resort – It is located at the heart of Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island and has gained popularity because of its long white powdery sands and pristine blue waters. Perfect place to swim and to walk in the seashore with your love ones.
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort – An easy escape off the coast of Bancogon, Oslob, Cebu, the Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort provides refuge and immediate relaxation to its traveling visitors. Surrounded by hues of blue, the resort provides ultimate relaxation away from the busy metropolis. Things you can do here: dive, Butanding Whale watching, and relax.
- Hidden Beach in Aloguinsan – If you want to have fun and relax at the same time, then this is the best place for you. It’s clean, greenery and uncrowded. Literally the hidden beach of Aloguinsan! Perfect for unwinding and for those who wants a peaceful and quiet time in the beach.